It can often be an overwhelming time when you decide to sell your home or investment property. There are so many things to consider & often with our busy lives, the endless list of things ‘to do’ can seem all too hard. It is important to remember that there are professionals available to help during this time & to point you in the right direction. As a property stylist , I am able to provide invaluable advise and suggestions on best present your property, to really show off its true potential. I am also able to put together an ‘action plan’ for you & assist you in the preparing your home for the market & on your selling journey. Often just being able to talk to someone about your concerns & asking questions about the unknown makes everything a lot clearer & will make you excited about taking the next step & for your future.
We can also suggest excellent real estate agents in your local area, as well as organising trades, painters, cleaners & landscapers to get your home ready for sale. To give you an idea on our styling services available, I have listed these below.
1/ IN HOME CONSULTATION
Upstaged Home Staging offers an ‘In-Home Consultation’ service, to assist you in identifying and highlighting both your homes best features, as well as the areas which may require attention. You’ll receive expert suggestions and recommendations from our professional stylists, to improve the visual appeal and salability of your home before it goes on the market.
What does an Upstaged Home Staging Consultation include?
- Room by room walk through, to identifying the property’s best features and areas for improvement.
- Cost effective solutions to successfully stage your home, and a prioritised ‘to do list’.
- Furniture placement and layout.
- De-cluttering suggestions
- Landscaping advice – including curb appeal recommendations
- Colour consultation and advice
- Lighting and window treatment suggestions
- Repair and maintenance list
How long does an Upstaged Home Staging consultation take?”
A consultation usually takes approximately 2 hours, depending on the size of the home, and includes a walk through every room in your home; taking note of the areas that require most attention, and prioritising what needs to be done to create maximum visual effect for your home. Home owners are encouraged to take their own notes during the walk through process, as they can then create their own checklist, and jot down important things to remember. At the end of the consultation, we will sit down and prioritise what items are most important and create an action plan that will outline the tasks for you to implement.
Then, the choice is completely yours; to complete the changes suggested in the consultation by yourself, or for a stress-free alternative, ask Upstaged Home Staging to complete the work for you, and transform your home in to a beautiful display home!
How much does an Upstaged Home Staging consultation cost?”
Our consultations start from $250, and are truly an investment to the sale of your home. For a small fee, buyers will be able to appreciate your homes best features and you are likely to earn a significant increase to your profit when selling your home. Call Upstaged Home Staging to discuss your individual needs and let us help you get your house sold!
We are pleased to announce we are now adding Online Consultations to our services, to assist home owners living outside of the Adelaide region. Based on the photographs you provide us, and the answers to your questionaire, we put together an action plan for you to follow & prepare your home for sale. We also offer floor plans to assist with furniture placement, and can provide materials selections should any renovations be required. Our Online Consultations start from $195, and will be delivered straight to your inbox!
2/ FURNITURE HIRE & PROPERTY STYLING
A vacant property is difficult to market, & often appears very cold and sterile. Property Styling enables you to create a fantastic first impression, & also allows buyers to emotionally connect with your home.
We stock a large range of beautiful, modern furniture, as well as stunning artwork, lamps, rugs cushions, flowers & all the other accessories required to create that highly desirable ‘show home look’.
Our vacant property styling packages include five weeks furniture & accessory hire, installation, delivery & collection of all items. If you then need to extend the hire period after the initial 5 weeks, this can be renewed weekly, fortnightly or for however long you require.
Below is a price guide for some of our popular packages.
1 Bedroom/1 Living/Dining Suite/Art and Accessories: from $2200
2 Bedroom/1 Living/Dining Suite/Art and Accessories: from $2800
3 Bedroom/1 Living/Dining Suite/Art and Accessories: from $3000
4 Bedroom/1 Living/Dining Suite/Art and Accessories: from $3300
We are happy to provide you with a FREE quotation to Stage your empty property.
- LIVED IN HOMES: We also work on lots of homes that may already have majority of the furniture in place, however, may only need to hire the accessories, or the odd thing here or there. We can tailor a package to suit your needs and your budget.
- BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS: We can also assist builders and property developers, to stage their newly built properties, to achieve that highly desired ‘display home’ appearance and achieve maximum profit for their developments.
- RENTAL PROPERTY PRESENTATION: We also work with property managers and landlords, to maximise the visual appeal of their rental properties, in order to generate the highest possible rental income.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Too much to do? Not enough time? We can co-ordinate and project manage your renovation, to create fantastic results in the shortest possible time frame. We co-ordinate various trades such as landscapers, painters, cleaners and removalists, to get your home ready for the market & ensure the highest possible return on your investment.
- PERSONAL SHOPPING: If you prefer to purchase some of your accessories, we can shop for you! We will create a list of accessories you wish to purchase, and then source the required items for you, often at trade prices – saving you money! We will ensure the items all work together, and will maximise presentation for your home. Better yet, once your home sells, you have beautiful new accessories to enjoy in your new home!
If you have any questions, or would like to contact us to discuss how we can assist you in preparing your home for sale, please contact us or call 0421 995 844.